Villa Ostrako can only be described as a ‘Masterpiece’. Only recently created, its design and finish will satisfy the most discerning of clientele who enjoy the finer things in life. From its chic interior furnishings in cool pastel shades to the high vaulted ceilings of the Master Suite which occupies the whole of the upper floor with what can only be described as a view of heaven, this super home really does have it all.
The villa commands an enviable position with views of the North East Coast of Corfu and direct access down to the white beach of Barbati.
The entrance to the villa is discreet via electric gates and down a sweeping driveway and has been designed to take full advantage of the magnificent views which are utterly mesmerizing. You will immediately fall in love with Villa Ostrako and this corner of Corfiot paradise will provide you with memories to last a lifetime.
Main Floor (Pool Level):
• Spacious open-plan sitting room with dining area and fireplace. Access via large patio windows to the covered veranda and pool area enjoying magnificent views
• Large Luxury kitchen with high quality appliances. Access onto the covered terrace and pool with dining area and outside lounge with superb views.
• Double bedroom suite with bathroom and terrace leading out to the swimming pool.
• Cloak room basin and w.c.
st Floor Master Suite
• Master Bedroom Suite with King Sizer Bed and large private veranda and balcony with spectacular views, dressing room and spacious bathroom open-plan shower and pebble style bath.
• Private WC and contemporary ‘his and hers’ sinks
• SATELLITE TV ~ Yes
• DISHWASHER ~ Yes
• POOL TOWELS PROVIDED ~ Yes
• WASHING MACHINE ~ Yes
• HOUSEKEEPING: Daily (except Sundays)
• CHANGEOVER DAYS: Monday during July & August
• Check-In 2.30pm / Check-Out 10.30am
• WELCOME PACK – Yes
• Lower Garden Level
Twin Bedroom suite with shower room and balcony, with views over the olive grove.
Twin Bedroom suite with shower room and French windows to the garden.
Twin Bedroom with views over the garden within a self contained apartment.
• 8 x 4 meter infinity edge pool with underwater seating area for relaxing.
• Spacious sun-bathing area with sun-loungers and choice of sun and shade from the olive trees.
• Open-sided pool pergola and cushioned seating.
• Dining Table seating 10
The brilliant white sweeping pebble beach of Barbati is the gateway to the prestigious North East Coast of Corfu, affectionately known as Kensington-upon-Sea. This resort has a real holiday vibe about it with a it’s upmarket beach side restaurants and trendy beach bars. Bahia Mare & Piedra del Mar to name just two, play relaxing chill-out tunes and offer a superb beachfront atmosphere both during the day and during the balmy evenings. Both restaurants have a superb menu and during high season a table reservation is recommended.
For the water sports enthusiasts Barbati also has a superb watersports centre and we would high recommend renting one of the small boats from either of the boat hire companies along the beach. From Barbati you can meander your way up the picturesque coastline, anchoring up in one of the many deserted coves where the water is crystal turquioise and perfect for snorkling.
• DISTANCE FROM AIRPORT ~ 21km
• DISTANCE TO BEACH ~ 25m
• DISTANCE TO SUPERMARKET ~ 1000m
• DISTANCE TO LOCAL TAVERNA ~ 500m
• PRIVATE PARKING ~ Yes
CAR HIRE ~ Recommend but not essential
LICENCE NUMBER 0829K10000479301
We are an office based in Corfu Greece. Please contact us with your request and we will try to get back to you as soon as possible with the best villa that suits your needs. Life Villas GreeceSee Owner Profile